Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A 5% goal

My mojo has been misplaced... come back, please!

Ok, so I have lost a kilo this week, god only knows how... maybe he is on my side this week. We have had horrible rainy days and quite a few visitors which of course means food.

My new slow cooker is becoming a new favourite piece of equiptment in the kitchen. It is so nice to be able to preplan what we are having for dinner and not have the mad rush in the evening to get it all together. I would really love to build my recipies up for really healthy slow cooked meals. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

I have a new goal today, that by the time I get to Coffs again which is in a week and a half, I want be at my 5% goal. Its 1.6kgs away and if I really put in a good effort, it is absolutely obtainable. I want those scales to read less than they do today, and I know that the effort is really worth it.

This hard thing at the moment is to stay motivated. I have the drive, the passion, the need, the ability; its the brain that is the issue. Why cant there be a drug that keeps the brain on track? Maybe its a lazy muscle the brain, that needs to be exercised just like the other muscles in my body. Something to think about anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment