Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Danger Zone

Well I have entered the danger zone.... this week I took my foot off the accelerater and stopped writing down my food intake, and only exercised once. In my brain I was still on track and had everything under control. Well clearly I didn't, this weeks weight in shows that I have nothing under control... seriously if I did would I be this fat?

I put weight on this week, 0.9kgs... what a waste of my efforts from last week. This really is an issue, the fact that I think I can relax my standards at all. Obviously my body cant tolerate the relaxed mode even for a few days. I wasnt back to my normal self though which is scary, no chocolate was consumed, I didnt have cakes on the side.... but I think I have to ban the light biscuits from the house, I cant seem to turn the switch off when it comes to those.

There are many lessons learned from this for me, I now need to make it a positive some how so I dont begin to punish myself with food as I would have done previously... along with the failure messages I tell myself. Though it is a slip, just one I need to use wisely.

Onward and upward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment