Sunday, May 2, 2010

Weekend fun

This weekend has been good so far, I have managed to enjoy family and friends and keep focus on my food intake.

Last night we had friends over and made homemade pizzas, I had my own special creation with a pitta bread base to save on WW points. It was a good feeling that I could join in having good tasty food that just happened to be healthy too. Good planning = great benefits. And spending time with lovely friends is always my idea of a good time.

We went to a local fair today with the kids and some friends which was nice to have a family outing, unfortunately they are not something that we really get around to doing. This is definitely an area which we could focus on a bit more, its really good for the soul.

I am in count down mode till my Tuesday weigh in.... I am hoping for a kilo loss this week. Bring it on!

Well its back to my weekend.... more fun to be had before its over.

No comments:

Post a Comment