Monday, April 5, 2010

Here we go...

Well here is my first post on my first blog site... how exciting. Well the journey has begun. My first few steps have been achieved; find the courage (tick), make the commitment to myself and others (tick), pick a start date (tick), set up the site (tick)... and we are off and racing.

The time has come for this outrageously good person and mum to be kind to herself and dare to turn her dreams into reality. The reality IS that I am hugely overweight, risking my life and health out of laziness and lack of concern for my own well being. It is time to believe in myself and achieve the once thought impossible dream of looking in the mirror and liking what I see. There are so many things I look forward to, and living a long life with my family is the most important to me at the moment.

My plan is starting tomorrow morning (post Easter of course) to start to eat healthy, wholesome food, drink lots of water, and exercise my way down from FAT to FANTASTIC!! I will post my progress as I go and include a stats page of weights, measurements, BMI, pictures etc so that the progress is trackable.

I am excited to be sharing my journey with anyone and everyone who is interested in following me.

See you tomorrow :)

1 comment: