Monday, April 19, 2010

Sea break

On a whim I decided that it was time to go and have a few days up the coast with the kids visiting my cousin, ok so it was a 7 hour drive to get here... but I already feel like I am unwinding. Family is the best.

I weighed myself a day early today and I have lost 0.9kg this week.. yay me. So that's 2 kgs in two weeks, perfectly on track.

I am looking forward to taking a walk to the beach (a block away) with the kids in the pram and maybe discovering more of the area.

Thankfully my cousin has been on Weight Watchers before so is supportive of my healthy choices.

I will check in in a few days.

2 comments:

  1. Go you good thing. Update your tracker - want to see the girl move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss and I hope you're having a nice trip. :) Btw, I loved your blog post Found and I quoted you in one of my blog posts "Peace, Love, and Chocolate". I hope you don't mind. :) I put your link in my post.

    ReplyDelete