Friday, April 16, 2010

An old friend

Thanks to my inspirational sister, I have been reunited with an old friend today. Yesterday she mentioned getting her old exercise videos out... yeah I know she is old school, and told me she remember years ago that I loved working out almost daily to them. That was indeed a long time ago, but it started me thinking about which dvd's are here collecting dust. So after cleaning the house today, I dusted off my old faithful Tae Bo Cardio dvd. Well I know I am alive thats for sure!!

I have been feeling really down lately, what with the reality of what damage I have done to my self up till now and the knock on effects that has on myself and others around me, oh and still having no luck at getting a full nights sleep. Anyway, after my workout today I felt really energised again.  I need to remind myself that I feel great on the otherside of exercise, its the mental push to get it started that is a challenge. I know I can complete the task, I am stubborn so once I start something I aim to finish it and with exercise I normally exceed my own expectations.

Its been a good productive day today, as are most Fridays when my beautiful rug rats are in daycare.

I am looking forward to the weekend and hope that I can be strong foodwise as weekends are my weekpoint.

2 comments:

  1. You're a better woman that I am...I never could stick with the videos. lol. Also, I know it's easy for me to get down about what I've done to myself over the years, but I look at it this way; What if I realized what I've done years from now? But...I did realize what I've done to myself now while I'm still younger...and you did too and that is something to feel good about. You're still young and have a really good chance at knocking this extra weight out of the park...we both can. :) I'm rootin for you. You can do it and you're going to be super healthy when you reach goal...I just know it. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim :) I am looking forward to getting there, and I know my family will appreciate it to!!

    ReplyDelete