Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soreness

Clearly the Tae Bo is good for me, I ache in places that I had forgotten had muscles!

Yesterday I helped a friend move and I am sure all the unpacking etc was beneficial to losing weight too, I am knackered last night.

I have noticed that I have been doing some 'brain retraining' when it comes to food, which can only be a good thing. When I am hungry now, I tend to tell my brain to switch the feeling off instead of diving for the closest thing to eat, and wait a bit longer. Also when I do eat I am trying to slow it down to let my brain catch up with feeling full without eating massive portions. This is all new for me, and the mental work that I am trying to do is different to every other time I have tried to lose weight, I have a determination to succeed now.

My runners are back :) I need to put them on and go for a walk, use some muscles that dont hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment